Posted on Tuesday, August 27th, 2013 at 5:09 am.
Eventers, Win Back-to-Back Horse Trials with FLAIR® Strips and win $250!
Protect your horse’s lungs and WIN $250 – now thru October 31, 2013.
Here’s how to win:
- Win back-to-back horse trials with SAME RIDER & ANY HORSE
- Protect your horse with FLAIR Strips in BOTH XC and STADIUM elements of each horse trial.
- For each win send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your Name
- Name of Horse
- Name of Horse Trial
- Date of Horse Trial
- Pinny Number
- TWO phone snaps or photos — that FLAIR can post* — from each horse trials win showing your horse wearing FLAIR Strips in BOTH Cross-country and Stadium
- Incomplete entries will be automatically disqualified so please make sure you send all the above to email@example.com
- Entries received after October 31, 2013 will be automatically disqualified.
*Please note: Your photos may be used for FLAIR promotional purposes so please, no professional photos. You must own the rights to the photos. Professional photos will be automatically disqualified.
**Employees and endorsees of FLAIR LLC are excluded from this contest.
Good luck and protect those precious equine lungs with FLAIR!
Posted on Monday, July 29th, 2013 at 6:00 pm.
“My horses’ health is imperative to a successful team and FLAIR® Strips are an integral part of that team. My horses wear FLAIR Strips cross-country and show jumping…that’s how I wear mine” says Lucinda.
Just for elite riders, you say? Not so! FLAIR protects your horse’s precious lungs from lung bleeding and quickens recovery post-exercise, whatever the level of competition. From riding club to 4* FLAIR has been proven to benefit your horse.
We would love to hear from horse owners. Please post a picture of how and when you use your FLAIR Nasal Strips on the FLAIR Strips Facebook Page.
Leave a comment below to be entered into a draw for a prize consisting of TEN FLAIR Strips, a FLAIR cap. And, we’re adding a brilliant goodie-bag worth £80 from Lucinda Fredericks herself!
Contest rules: Contest duration Tuesday 30 July, 2013 at 12pm GMT to Tuesday 6 Aug, 2013 at 12pm GMT. Winning entry will be chosen by random number generator on July 30, 2013 between 12pm and 13:00 GMT and be contacted via email. Winning entrant will have 24 hours in which to respond to FLAIR Strips email. If no response is received within the time allowed, another entry will be drawn and contact procedure will continue until a final winner has been confirmed.
Posted on Thursday, March 21st, 2013 at 6:59 am.
We had 136 qualified entries. Thank-you to all who joined in the fun!
Congratulations to the following winning entries:
(Each entry number below was drawn in order by Random.org‘s random number generator.)
Jess Hill’s #65 entry was drawn for one (1) set of three day passes – FRI, SAT, SUN!
Trish Bosch’s #32 entry was drawn for one (1) set of three day passes – FRI, SAT, SUN!
Tracy McPherson’s #78 Pinterest-shared entry was drawn for one (1) SAT XC Pass!
Courtney Welle’s #66 entry was drawn for one (1) SAT XC Pass!
Britney Hensman’s #50 Twitter-shared entry was drawn for one (1) SAT XC Pass!
Heather Mason’s #129 entry was drawn for one (1) SAT XC Pass!
IMPORTANT: Please respond to the email you will have received from firstname.lastname@example.org in order to finalize your entry. If your response is not received by 9am CT (10 ET) Saturday April 6, 2013, your entry will be void and another name will be drawn.
Congratulations! Hope to see you all at Rolex!
Want a chance to be part of the 2013 Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event Action — on us? Now’s your chance!! #FLAIRcontest
Flair LLC, maker of FLAIR® Nasal Strips, is giving away two (2) sets of three-day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) tickets to the 2013 Rolex Kentucky CCI**** Three-Day Event AND four (4) individual Saturday XC tickets!! Rolex Kentucky is North America’s premier eventing competition and we’d like to take six lucky eventing enthusiasts along for the ride.
In addition, each lucky winner will receive a FLAIR cap and a FLAIR Equine Nasal Strip.
To win, simply answer the following question in the comment section below this post:
How will FLAIR Strips protect your Horse?
That’s it! If you don’t have a horse, just say something like “I’d like to go to Rolex with FLAIR“. Contest begins at 7am Central Time, Thursday, March 21, 2013, and ends Friday, April 5, 2013 at 7am Central Time.
Winners will be chosen by a random number generator, and announced here on this page on Friday April 5, 2013 , at 9am Central Time! **Please note: We will draw for the two three-day passes first and then move on to the four cross-country tickets.
**Winner has 24 hours to respond to an email request for contact information from email@example.com or another winner will be drawn.
FOUR Chances to win!
Increase your chances to win by spreading the word about our contest on social media:
- Share our contest on your Facebook page and let us know in another comment below.
- Follow @FLAIRstrips on Twitter — and tweet about the @RolexKentucky contest with the hash tag #FLAIRcontest and add another comment below to increase your chances to win!
- Finally, follow FLAIRstrips on Pinterest and pin this page using the hash tag #FLAIRcontest, leaving a final comment below to let us know.
Hurry to enter and spread the word!
Posted on Wednesday, May 30th, 2012 at 6:40 pm.
Heres your chance to see the best Canada has to offer on the cross-country course — along with some of the best from the rest of the world too — as they compete in next weekend’s Bromont CCI3* Three-Day Event in Bromont, Quebec, Canada. Canadian Olympic dreams begin at this horse trials so you don’t want to miss it!
Flair, LLC maker of the FLAIR® Equine Nasal Strip is giving away one (1) VIP ticket to Bromont Cross-Country Day, Saturday, June 9, 2012. This ticket entitles the holder to access to the VIP tent and all amenities contained within those very exclusive walls! So enter for your chance to win.
Contest begins Thursday May 31 at 8 am Eastern and ends Monday June 4 at 8am. Do not post before 8am Eastern, Thursday May 31. Entries submitted prior to, or after, the times listed here must be disallowed. Winner will be announced when all conditions have been satisfied.
How to enter/contest conditions:
1. Winner will be chosen by random number generator from comments that are left below this post and answer the following question:
What are three ways FLAIR Strips help keep an equine athlete healthy?
*You may double your chance to win by posting a link to this page on your Facebook page. Then come back and add an additional comment.
*Increase your odds again by tweeting the following on twitter : Win a VIP XC ticket 2 next week’s @Bromont from @FLAIRStrips! #FLAIRcontest . Then, come back to this page and post another comment for an additional entry.
2. If chosen entrant does not respond to an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of being selected and notified, another entrant will be selected by random number generator until conditions are met and a winner is declared.
For information about Bromont Horse Trials, Bromont Quebec Canada, visit http://bromontcci.com/en/index.htm
Posted on Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 at 9:49 am.
Congratulations to Kate, whose entry was chosen by Random.org! Thanks to all who entered.
We’re holding a quickie contest – only 24 hours duration!
Flair LLC, maker of FLAIR® Equine Nasal Strips, is sponsoring the inaugural Fair Hill Point-to-Point races this Sunday, April 22, 2012! In celebration, we’re giving away — to one lucky winner — a patron’s box that includes: two vip parking passes, six patron seats, and armbands that entitle each wearer to a very nice lunch (Maryland crab cakes have been mentioned)!
If you’re a steeplechase fan and would like to take yourself and five guests to the races this weekend – in style – leave a comment below telling us what you love about going to the races. If we draw your name, you’ll win the box package to this weekend’s Fair Hill Point-to-Point races. Good luck!
Share the contest on your facebook page and you can increase your chances to win by adding another comment below telling us you “shared on facebook”. If you tweet this page link, using @FLAIRstrips @FairHillP2P, you can add another comment below and increase your chances of winning even more!
Note: This contest is 24 hours in duration — beginning at Noon ET, April 17, 2012 — ending at Noon ET, April 18, 2012. Winner of the drawing will be announced at 1pm ET, April 18, 2012.
*Winner has 24 hours to respond to an email request for contact information from email@example.com or another winner will be drawn.
Posted on Monday, April 9th, 2012 at 7:22 am.
We have two winners!
Thanks — to everyone who entered our contest! We appreciate all of your statements of confidence in FLAIR, your amazing testimonials about your horse and using FLAIR, and some really cleaver entries! We’re so pleased you currently use, or want to use FLAIR Strips to protect the welfare of your horse! Hope to see you all at The Rolex Kentucky Four-star Three-Day Event!
Now for the important part! We have two winners!! Congratulations to Blanch M and Stacey!! Their entries were picked by Random.org’s Random Number Generator. Blanche (entry no. 1 and Stacey, will be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org for your contact information. Thanks again to all who entered! See you at Rolex!!
The winning entries:
Want to go to The Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event? Now’s your chance!!
We’re giving away two complete sets of 2012 Rolex Kentucky**** Three-Day Event daily tickets!!! That’s right! Two (2) lucky contestants will each win one complete set of daily passes to all four days of North America’s premier eventing competition. We’ll also throw in a FLAIR® Logo cap, two (2) FLAIR Strips, and a FLAIR Strip Rag for each lucky winner – a $130 value!
To win, simply answer the following question in the comment section below this post:
How will FLAIR Strips protect your Horse?
That’s it! Contest ends Monday April 16, 2012 at 8am Central Time. Winners will be chosen by a random number generator and announced right here on this page on Monday April 16, 2012 at 9am Central Time!
*Want to increase your chances to win? Simply spread the word about our contest on your Facebook page and let us know in another comment below. Follow @FLAIRstrips and share the contest on twitter with the hashmark #FLAIRcontest and add another comment below to increase your chances to win again!
**Winner has 24 hours to respond to an email request for contact information from email@example.com or another winner will be drawn.
Hurry to enter and spread the word!
Posted on Thursday, November 10th, 2011 at 10:36 am.
FIRST OF ALL: Thanks so much to all who took the time to enter our latest contest! Also, many thanks to our partners and those who helped spread the word. We are appreciative!
We had entries from all over the world and from many disciplines, including: Barrel Racing, Endurance, Eventing, Roping, Fox Hunting, Rodeo, Polo, Pleasure Riding, QH Racing, Saddle Seat, and TB Racing. Thank you for either using FLAIR® or wanting to try FLAIR! We had fun and hope you did too and we’ll be starting another contest soon!
Now, on to the important part…
WE HAVE A Ten FLAIR® Strip WINNER!!
Congratulations to Meagan Majchszak, comment entry No. 110.
Meagan said in her entry: “I compete in Three Day Eventing at training level, and I am looking forward to doing a Training Three Day (long format) next season! I would love to use Flair Nasal Strips to improve my mare’s performance during cross country, as well as to make her more comfortable and to make cooling out easier. I heard about the contest on USEA’s website!”
Many thanks to the USEA Blog, where Meagan heard about our latest contest!
Meagan’s winning number was randomly generated, as you can see by this screen-shot of the generation process.
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO TOOK THE TIME TO ENTER!
Recently, our FLAIR Facebook Page reached 1000 Likes — and we were thrilled! Therefore, in honor of the occasion, and as a BIG THANK YOU to all our Facebook fans, FLAIR users, and folks that want to be users — from all over the world — we’ve decided to give away one one-hundredth of that Facebook Like number in FLAIR® Equine Nasal Strips to one lucky person from anywhere in the world! And we’re making it really easy to enter!
To enter our November contest for a prize package of 10 FLAIR Strips, please leave a comment and answer at least ONE of the following questions:
- What is your riding discipline?
- Why do you use FLAIR Strips?
- Why do you want to use FLAIR Strips?
AND, while it’s not a requirement — if you don’t mind, please tell us where you heard about the contest. – we’d just like to know ;-)
That’s all there is to it! Unless you…
*Want to DOUBLE your chances to win?? Share our contest post on your Facebook page, telling your friends about the contest! Then come back here and add another comment for your second entry.
**Want to TRIPLE your chances to win?? Just Tweet this page and come back here to add a third comment, telling us you tweeted. That’s your third entry!
That’s it!! We’ll use a random number generator to draw the winning number after the contest ends at 12:01 a.m. CT Tuesday, November 15, 2011 and announce the winner later in the morning of November 15 CT. So enter early!
Posted on Wednesday, September 7th, 2011 at 5:05 pm.
This month’s contest is for anyone out there planning on going to, or riding in, this weekend’s American Eventing Championships (AECs) in Fairburn Georgia. You cowboys and cowgirls may be grumbling – feeling slighted and left out of this one? Not to worry. We promise we’ll have one just for you Rodeo folks very soon! But, because we are sponsoring this month’s AEC, we wanted to create a little contest just for the occasion!
The winning entrant will receive a gift package containing three (3) FLAIR Strips, a FLAIR® Hat, and a FLAIR Microfiber Strip Rag.
So here are the details:
- Post a photo or one-minute video, that you created at the 2011 AECs, on our Facebook page along with a short description of your entry.
- Heads UP! All entries must feature a FLAIR Equine Nasal Strip, either before, during, or after competition so use your imagination.
- The photo/one-minute video with the most “likes” wins.
- Be as creative as you’d like. Just make sure that there’s a FLAIR Strip featured in the entry. (We know you’re thinking … why do they keep repeating this? You’ll see later.)
- Make sure your video is no longer than one minute in length.
- One entry per person please. If you enter more than once, your first entry will be the one that counts — Besides multiple entries would dilute your personal voting pool, right?
- The winning photo/video will be posted on our flairstrips.com website for all to enjoy, and will be prominently featured with lavish attention on our Facebook page!
- All submitted entries may be posted from time to time on our Facebook page or flairstrips.com website, without further compensation. However we will heap on our lavish praise. By entering your photo/video, you agree to all of these terms.
- Deadline for contest submissions is Sunday, September 18, 2011 by midnight CT (11pm ET) – No exceptions — can’t be helped.
- The winner will be announced at Noon CT (11am ET) on Monday, September 19, 2011, rain or shine (barring a tie) — a concept with which all Eventers are all too familiar.
- If there is a voting tie for the win, a tie-breaker voting period of 24 hours duration will ensue. Tied entries will compete in a run-off t until Monday September 19 at midnight CT (11pm ET), and the winner announced Tuesday September 20 at noon CT (11am ET).
- You must be the creative genius and owner of any image/video you submit — no borrowing.
- Any entry that does not contain a FLAIR® Strip will be deemed ineligible and removed from the contest pool. (See — important!)
- Any entry deemed inappropriate by Flair, LLC will automatically become ineligible and removed from the contest pool – keep it family oriented please!
So enter your FLAIR-containing AEC photo or AEC one-minute video and get your friends to vote for you so you can win!
For more information or questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 at 3:02 pm.
Would you like to enter our contest but you don’t have a white FLAIR Strip handy? Just download our FLAIR Strip template, print it, and draw away. Take a photo of your FLAIR Canvas Art creation and enter it using our contest app on our FLAIR Strips Facebook Page!
Posted on Monday, July 4th, 2011 at 10:59 am.
**We’ve raised the number of strips in the prize to four! Win four (4) FLAIR Strips, a FLAIR Hat and a microfiber FLAIR Strip Rag
Since we introduced white FLAIR® Strips we have been excited to see the artistic talents of many FLAIR users who have turned their Strips into a canvas to express themselves and their horse. Now we want to show everyone your talents. Contestants must provide one photograph of their personally decorated FLAIR Canvas Art (FCA). Because everyone is so busy in summer, we have decided to allow the uploading of entries for one week, followed by one week of voting!The Rules are as follows:
- You Must Like our Flair® Strips Facebook page.
- You Must upload a FLAIR Canvas Art photo onto our Facebook Page using the FLAIR contest app.
- Contest duration is from 9am CT Monday, July 11, 2011, until 5pm CT Friday, July 25 2011.
- Only one FCA photo entry per person
- All FCA photo entries must be created by the entrant. Entrant must hold the rights in the photograph of the FCA that they submit.
- Entrant grants to Flair, LLC the non-exclusive right to use all FCA photographs submitted without further compensation, notification or consent, and the photographs may be reproduced by Flair LLC by any means, electronic or otherwise.
- The FCA entrant with the highest number of votes wins.
- In case of a tie, the winner will be chosen by a tiebreaker run-off vote, with a voting period of 24 hours duration, commencing from the announcement of a tie following the close of the original contest period.
- Winner will be contacted by e-mail and will have 24 hours in which to respond, by e-mail to Flair LLC’s winning entry notification. If winner fails to respond within the time allowed, the entrant with the next highest vote will be deemed the winner, subject to the same 24 hour response condition and tie-breaker vote, if necessary.
- Flair LLC advises against the use of permanent solvent-based markers if planning to apply a decorated FLAIR Strip.
- Strips may be removed from a horse and decorated after use.
- Contest schedule is as follows: FCA photo upload begins at 9am CT Monday July 11, and runs until 9 am CT , Monday July 18. Voting commences at 9:01 am, Monday July 18, and closes at 9 am Monday July 25, 2011. Winner to be announced July 26 at 5pm CDT. In case of tie, winner announcement will be delayed until Tie-breaker is complete.
- Purchase is not necessary to win. A FLAIR Strip template is available for download here.
- For information, please contact email@example.com
Link to FLAIRstrips Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/FLAIRSTRIPS