2018 FLAIR AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
The FLAIR Ambassador Program will educate and engage riders throughout the United States about FLAIR® Strips. The program will run from March 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018.
Annika Asling | Allana Baker | Amanda Beale Clement | Charlotte Collier | Kailey DeMeyer | Sallie Johnson | Nick Madsen | Anna Pierce | Sophie Wiedenhues | Kristen Woodworth
Jessica Banning | Shelby Bates | Briley Dahlem | Jordan Dassinger | Rebecca Owens | Erika Spencer | Kristin Weber
FLAIR Ambassadors will be provided with:
- 30 FLAIR Strips (five 6-packs) to be properly applied and used on horses during competition. Any FLAIR merchandise received through the agreement is not subject for resale by Ambassador, their agents, employees or affiliates.
- Attend a FLAIR Strip training webinar overview of the product and its benefits.
- Two FLAIR microfiber towels to properly clean the horse's nose prior to application.
- One hat and two FLAIR patches for Western Ambassadors.
- One hat for Eventing Ambassadors. Patches are available upon request.
- Actively and positively promote FLAIR Strips and distribute marketing materials, such as literature, brochures or other product information, as provided.
- Promo code for educating about FLAIR Strips and driving traffic and purchases at flairstrips.com.
- Ambassadors will be provided an exclusive promo code, offering a customer 15% off their first purchase at flairstrips.com.
- At the end of the 2018 FLAIR Ambassador program (December 31, 2018), the Eventing Ambassador and Western Ambassador who have brought the most new members into the Flair family, as measured by revenue through their promo code, will each receive $1,500.